If you already follow my on instagram, you probably know that I post quite frequently. But, I know that there are a few of y'all that don't and so I thought it might be fun to start sharing here, too.
This weekend was jam packed with errands and adventures and WORK.
Starting top left and going down the list...
1. I treated myself to a breakfast taco at Julios
, an adorable little Mexican restaurant that is across the street from my apartment. It's too good and a little too convenient.
2. Renegade Austin
was in town and so I did a little shopping! I was super bummed that I didn't get to participate this go-round, but I'm hoping to be back for the winter show. I picked up some goodies, including a new necklace from Coatt
. I don't wear "real jewelry," (READ: I wear cheap, big earrings from Forever 21) but I am obsessed with Rebecca's work.
3. Drove out to Round Rock to pick up some frames and new tray for a new DIY project from IKEA—aka, Swedemart. (Thank you for that name, Rachel.)
4. Saturday night was a full on girly night with my bestie, Liz. We ordered pizza, picked up a mini cake and crashed on the couch to watch Dazed and Confused
. I've always really liked this movie, but I like it even more after living in Austin. And Matthew McConaughey...what a babe.
5. I worked a little more on the children's book that I am illustrating.
6. My bathroom makeover is almost complete! Walls are painted, new shower curtain is hung and now my little vignette is complete. I hung some postcards from Quill and Fox
that I got a while back and added a tiny little terrarium from Simply Planted
that I bought at Renegade. I love that little guy, but he's probably going to have to leave that nook to find some sun. If I can figure out how to take photos that are not completely pink, I'll share more pictures later.
A million and ten other, not fun things happened, like cleaning and watching way too much Hulu, but I do realize that everything is not Instaworthy.
If you're not following me yet, feel free to find me @emileerosedesigns!